Five lessons in marathon (or half) racing that you can relate to everyday living:
1. You will have to endure so much pain and suffering along the way. Persevere.
2. Some spectators will admire you, others will ignore you. You don't need to impress anyone.
3. Physical appearances can be deceiving, some look heavier, some older. But many can outrun you. Stay humble.
4. The race is long. It's not a sprint. Be patient.
5. The finish line is far, far away. Don't despair easily. Be hopeful—always!
Hi. I'm Kent and this is my blog. Let me know what you think.